Terms of Service
This website is operated by Must Do Media . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Must Do Media . Must Do Media offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Must Do Media , our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Must Do Media and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta, Canada – 305, 1915 26 Street SW, Calgary, AB, T3E 2A2, Canada.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Terms of Service for the Canada Saver Card
Program Terms and Conditions
The Canada Saver Card (“CSC”) is a membership program, which is operated by Must Do Media organized under the laws of Alberta.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Must Do Media regarding your participation in the Program andMust Do Media / Must Do Canada Saver Card, your entitlement to redeem Rewards and your entitlement to any other benefits of the Program, and supersede all previous versions. Except as expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. When you deal with Must Do Media (and the Canada Saver Card) or its Partners over the Internet, you consent to the formation of contractual relations through electronic communications. Must Do Media has the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Program andMust Do Media / Must Do Canada Saver Card.
Participation in the Program
- Membership is limited to natural persons only, who are able to provide a valid piece of identification with the same signature ( no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the Canada Saver Card Program;
- An Canada Saver Card member (“Member”) must enroll individually in his/her full legal name and such person may have only one open Account at any given time;
- A Member may only receive benefits in one Account. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual, therefore, it must be maintained in the name of an individual; any duplicate accounts can be removed at the sole discretion of Must Do Media;
- Rewards and any entitlement to redemption thereof are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of Must Do Media or otherwise in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Canada Saver Card Program, as may be amended from time to time. Any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the sole discretion of Must Do Media, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected Rewards redemption entitlement, as the case may be;
- To be eligible to redeem Canada Saver Card benefits, an individual must have an CSC Card. This CSC membership card will be associated with one Account number.
- Must Do Media is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. A new Canada Saver Card will need to be obtained, at the expense of the member, through a retail channel. Must Do Media is not responsible for any redemption made by a third party using a lost or stolen CSC membership card;
- Must Do Media assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice;
- CSC membership and participation are privileges which can be revoked by Must Do Media in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by Must Do Canada, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to Must Do Canada, the Canada Saver Card program, or the interests of its Members or reward partners;
- Must Do Media shall be under no obligation to continue the Program, or to provide any notice of its termination;
- Each Member shall be responsible for advising Must Do Media and the Canada Saver Card of any change of their name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required membership Enrolment data. Neither Must Do Media nor its Partners shall be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or e-mail or any consequences thereof;
- Neither Must Do Media nor its Partners shall be responsible for any failure of the Must Do Canada website or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, online or Internet entry. In addition, neither Must Do Media nor its Partners shall be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Program. Must Do Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Program should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of CSC corrupt the security or proper administration of the Program. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Must Do Media reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution; and
- To participate in CSC Benefits, a Member must have applied for, been granted and possess an CSC Card;
- To enroll, you must have a valid address, a valid e-mail address and be a minimum of 13 years of age at the time of enrolment, or provide proof of consent from a Parent or Guardian, which consent Must Do Media reserves the right to request;
- To become a Member, simply complete an CSC Program online Enrolment membership form available at the Must Do Canada website accurately and completely;
- Enrolment also requires the creation of a password or a personal identification number (“Password”) which is required to access your Account online. Certain password creation rules may apply and Must Do Media reserves the right to change password creation rules to adhere to the strongest privacy and security standards in place. Anyone who knows your Password and Account number will have full access to your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your Password, for all activities that occur using your Password and for notifying Must Do Media of any unauthorized use of your Password. Must Do Media is not responsible in any way for any loss arising from unauthorized use of your Password or your failure to comply with these provisions;
- By Enrolling in the CSC Program, you consent to receive Must Do Media and/or Must Do Canada and/or Canada Saver Card communications as well as other communications containing special offers about the CSC Program and its rewards and services, which communications may incur data charges if accessed or received via a mobile device.
- CSC does not collect personal information on its website from individuals it actually knows to be under 13 years of age. The Program is not marketed to or directed towards children under 13 years of age. Must Do Media requests that website visitors under 13 years of age not disclose or provide any personal information. If Must Do Media discovers such information, it will delete the child’s personal information from its records. If for any reason Must Do Media believes a user may be under the age of 13, it reserves the right to request proof of age of such user. If such proof is not provided, or if it is discovered the user is under the age of 13, all personal information regarding that individual shall be deleted from the Must Do Media system and Must Do Media reserves the right to limit and/or ban the user from membership in the loyalty program;
- Note to Parents. Must Do Media encourages parents to supervise their children’s Internet activities and to consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also keep children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental consent.
- Enrolment at CSC Rewards website is subject to verification and will be deemed invalid if the information is not true and/or complete.
- From time to time, Must Do Media may invite reward partners to work with Must Do Media to provide more benefits and opportunities to Members. Must Do Media may also advertise offers for which Members may earn additional benefits;
- Members must present their personal valid CSC card and, when requested, a valid ID with the same signature as on the CSC card to receive benefit from discounts.
- Any unauthorized reproduction of an CSC card may lead to a deduction of or loss of all eligibility to redeem Rewards that may be associated with such Account, exclusion from the Program and may have additional legal consequences, all in the sole discretion of Must Do Media;
- Must Do Media or a Partner may refuse to record or honour Rewards redemption eligibility associated with your Account, or if already recorded, may cancel such eligibility, if Must Do Media cannot confirm via Must Do Media systems, transaction receipts and other information that such eligibility was properly issued or obtained; and
- If you believe that any Account statement reflecting your eligibility for Rewards is in error, you must contact Customer Service (1-403-938-7031) within 60 days of the date of the Account statement or such statement will be deemed correct, except for excess Rewards eligibility improperly noted in your Account. Must Do Media may require that Members submit documentation to support your claim.
Returns and/or Exchanges
Must Do Media does not accept returns for the Canada Saver Card. All benefits are listed on the sales page and customers will know exactly what the card offers before purchasing. Therefore, we do not offer refunds.
In the event of a return and/or exchange of any purchase for which CSC benefit was given, your level of benefit will be adjusted downward by an amount equivalent to any previous upward adjustment associated with the original transaction.
Redemption and Benefits
- Only a Member may redeem Rewards and to do so must present: his or her CSC Card, which must be valid, as well as a valid piece of identification issued by a recognized institution when requested;
- Your Account number and Password will be required for any available automated or online benefits.
- You may be required to provide proof of and/or authentication of your identity when using your CSC card, to protect the integrity of your Account and to verify your Member status;
- Must Do Media and the CSC Card may include or remove the Program’s additional reward partners in its sole discretion.
Inactive CSC Membership Accounts
A CSC membership account will be deemed inactive if:
- Your CSC card has not been used for discount activity in the last 12 consecutive months.
- You do not buy a new CSC card for the latest calendar year. Each CSC card is valid for one calendar year as noted on the card.
Should each of the conditions above apply, your CSC membership account may be deemed inactive and all eligibility for benefits may be forfeited, with or without notice, in Must Do Media’s sole discretion and Must Do Media may close your CSC membership account.